Damage caused in shipping due to improper packaging can significantly increase the total cost of your repair!
Please be careful to pack your cluster according to the following guidelines.
- Use a sturdy cardboard box a reasonable size larger than the unit.
- Typical box size for an instrument cluster is 16" x 10" x 10" or 18" x 10" x 8".
- Cover the cluster with a bag to keep the elements out.
- Add a thick layer of bubble wrap on the bottom of the box.
- Wrap the cluster with bubble-wrap and place the cluster with the gauges facing to the side of the box.
- Pack the face, top and sides of the box with plenty of bubble-wrap or packing peanuts until it's full.
For the quickest turn around packages should contain the following information or your repair may be delayed:
- Service order number or a copy of your receipt
- A brief description of the issue with you part
- Name or Company Name of the sender
- Return shipping address
- Contact telephone number
Continental US Shipping
Clusters are typically shipped back within 1-2 business days when received.
Delivery times, methods and charges for orders shipping within the Continental United States are as follows:
USPS Priority delivery takes 2-3 business days* (Most locations average a two day service.)
USPS Express delivery takes 1-2 business days* (Most locations are overnight.)
*Business days are Monday through Friday (excluding holidays).
- Orders shipping to P.O. Boxes or APO/FPO addresses cannot be sent via Express or Overnight. They must be sent via Standard delivery.
- APO/FPO orders, refer to the domestic shipping rates.
- Please note that some products require shipping and handling charges in addition to the rates below. Please reference applicable product pages.
- Select hi-tech items cannot be shipped to some domestic or international locations. Please reference applicable product pages.
- Select products ship standard delivery only. Please reference applicable product pages.
If you have questions about product availability or shipping internationally, please use our convenient online e-mail form. Shipping to international locations are priced per repair order. Our customer service representatives are available between between 9:00 am and 6:00 pm CST, Monday - Friday. (Please note that customer service service calls are handled only by English speaking representatives at this time.)
International Duties and Taxes
Note: all international shipments must list the value of merchandise on the outside of the package for customs reasons. All taxes, duties, brokerage fees and expenses related to importation and compliance with local import country laws are exclusively the responsibility of the recipient.. Please consult your local country Customs Service and other relevant authorities to confirm that no restrictions or special requirements will apply to your order. We are not responsible for delays or costs resulting from acts or decisions of local governmental agencies concerning the importation of your order.
In order to serve our valued international customers better, we are constantly re-evaluating our international shipping options in order to provide all our customers with the best service worldwide. Please continue to check our website for updates in the international shipping area. we reserve the right to change its international shipping charges and policies at any time.
The following restrictions apply to international orders. Please note: contents of the package may be printed on the outside of the package due to customs requirements. International orders containing more than one item will usually be shipped together.
From time to time, other restrictions may apply to international orders. To make ordering easier for you, we recommend you contact our customer service representatives to confirm that we are able to ship to your location. If we determine - after you have placed your order - that we are unable to ship to your location, we will notify you by e-mail and cancel your order.